The following information relates to the Rémy Martin Nigeria Dance Collective Competition:
- This free Competition will run from May 2020 – July 2020
- The Competition is open to Nigerian residents aged 21 and above.
The following entry and voting dates apply:
Weekly Entries Close
Every Wednesday 12pm From May 13th 2020
Weekly Voting Closes
Every Friday 12pm To July 24th 2020
- Rémy Martin reserves the right to update these dates at any point without prior notification.
- Entry into the competition is exclusively via the Internet. Entrant may visit the submission page located at dance.re-my.co/enter-now to fill in the submission form fields and upload a video of their dance routine clone.
- Judging of entrants will be done by Rémy Martin and its associate Ledrop Nigeria Limited internal marketing teams and Dance Judges, via a panel review process. Up to 20 entrants will be selected per week and shortlisted dance videos posted on the website for public voting.
- Public voting is exclusively via the website and is permitted once every 24 hours per unique user for a published entrant. While voting increases your chances of being shortlisted, it does not guarantee you a place in the shortlist. Final selection of shortlisted 5 is down to the judging panels discretion.
- Should the judges most preferred shortlist candidates not be contactable on the details provided within 24 hours of the voting period closing, the positions will be offered to the next favoured candidates.
- Rémy Martin Nigeria retains the right to publicise the winners’ names and pictures across all marketing platforms.
- Employees of Rémy Martin, their agencies or partners and their families are excluded from entering the Competition.
- Copyrighted, obscene, provocative or otherwise questionable content will not be considered and will be deleted immediately. Also, the contestant will be disqualified from the competition. In addition,Rémy Martin retains sole discretion as to what constitutes inappropriate content.
- All winners will be required to show a government approved identification card bearing the same name used to enter competition (preferably Drivers Licence, National ID or International Passport)
- Rémy Martin Nigeria reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
- Rémy Martin Nigeria accepts no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this Competition. No responsibility is accepted for network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict or delay the sending of your entry. No responsibility is accepted by Rémy Martin Nigeria or its associate Ledrop Nigeria Limited for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete or which cannot be entered for technical or other reasons. Proof of entry is not proof of receipt.
- Entries received after the weekly cut off deadlines will not be considered for the following week’s competition.
- You are responsible for informing Rémy Martin Nigeria via our associate Ledrop Nigeria Limited of any changes to the information entered, in particular of any change of contact details at any time before the monthly cut off dates.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with TikTok, YouTube, Facebook or Instagram.
- Entrants are deemed to accept these terms and conditions before entering the Competition.
- For support contact Pr@ledropnigeria.com